Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Don't Give Up


I sent this song to a sister-friend of mine last night. I have just bought the CD over the weekend and was able to spend a lot of time playing a few of the songs, like this one. It seemed very appropriate for the situation, but I wanted to post the lyrics.

The song is You Are Loved, sung by Josh Groban.

Don't give up; it's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy I, I will lift it for you
Don't give up, because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you I, I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood, well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved, don't give up
Because you are loved

Don't give up; it's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside I, I'll be there to find you
Don't give up, because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you I, I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood, well I can hear you
Everybody needs to be loved, don't give up
Because...you are loved

Don't give up; it's just the weight of the world
Don't give up; everyone needs to be loved
You are loved

No comments: