Friday, July 21, 2006

Utter frustration

Some things I can't admit to handling very well.

Like KFC peach cobbler... I don't handle that too well.

But also, dealing with emotions. I have a hard enough time dealing with mine, much less someone else's! And try as I might to offer encouragement, guidance, I'm just at a loss of words. There's nothing to say, when emotions are like that. I know, when it's me, I don't listen, I just need to get stuff "out" and end up saying a lot of stupid things. And I guess that's what has happened... though in reverse.

May Allah protect us all from the whispers of the Shaitaan.
May Allah keep us all on the straight path.

Oh Allah, let not our hearts deviate from the truth after you have guided us, and bestow on us mercy from your grace. Verily, you are the giver of bounties without measure. Al-Imran 8

Ameen.

1 comment:

Christopher W. Speaks said...

I know you've already forgiven me...but since I just now read this...

I apologize. And, as always, thank you.