Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Things to post about

I'm not sure why exactly I haven't written in the last few days... I have a lot to write about, actually, but am in many ways trying to avoid thinking about myself and blogging requires some amount of self-reflection that I'm apparently loathe to entertain.

Things I've wanted to blog about lately are...
*why this summer feels cooler, being in hijab
*fixing my a/c to really make it cooler...
*finding a new roommate and/or dealing with upcoming eviction
*marriage counseling seminar I attended over the weekend
*recent relations with my parents

At present, I find myself tired and poorly equipped for writing, having difficulties expressing myself. But I hope in this week I can discuss a few of those things... and maybe figure out why I don't want to think about myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam Amy, I look forward to reading those things. Especialy about how hijab keeps you cooler, THAT is a mystery to me.

Wasalam
Hamayoun