Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bad behavior

This very moment I am reflecting on the immaturity of college boys. Why? Well I'm sitting in class and the professor is handing back tests from last week. The average is a 66.5. He hands them back at the beginning of class, and then a number of students just leave right afterwards. But he calls out each name, then walks around to pass them out. It takes about 15 minutes, but that's what he does. At the same time, there are a bunch of guys in the back just cracking up at whatever, talking on their mobile phones--loudly! It's pretty annoying--all while the professor is trying to yell out names so people can hear him. And then a lot of them just leave afterwards. How embarassing.

That's our society. That's college, I guess. No respect. I don't like it when people talk in class, I really don't. It makes it harder for everyone to concentrate, including the professor. And they aren't even talking about the material. That's a room full of 20-yr old boys for you.

I've written another post to Aliocha that I've delayed to post because I need to check some of my notes for part of the answer, but wanted to go ahead and post this... and more. I guess I just had to rant. I won't say what I made on the test.

No comments: